Subscribe to Our Newsletter
2 x fillets of Sole [or other white fish of your choice e.g. tilapia, cod, sea bass or snapper]
2 small tomatoes, sliced
1 bunch fresh basil, finely chopped
1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
Sprinkling of garlic powder or 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
Salt and pepper
2 tsp of olive oil
2 square sheets of parchment paper [baking paper]
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Lay each fish fillet on separate piece of parchment paper.
2. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over each fillet. Season with salt, pepper and garlic. Top each fillet with sliced tomato and chopped basil and scallions.
3. Wrap each piece of parchment up around the fillets to form a small parcel. Place ‘open side’ down on a baking sheet so that parcels stay together.
4. Bake at 400F for 10-15 minutes – paper should be starting to brown on top. To test if fish is cooked, stick a fork in one section and twist – fish should flake away easily.
5. Served in picture above with baby roasted potatoes and steamed broccolini and bell peppers – delish!!