Subscribe to Our Newsletter
2 boneless skinless chicken breast
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp ground tumeric
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Indian curry powder
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp ginger finely chopped/grated
3/4 cup plain or Greek Yogurt
2-3 cups of fresh vegetables to roast e.g. bell peppers, zucchini, sweet potato
1. Sprinkle chicken breast with lemon juice and place to one side. Preheat oven to approx 380F.
2. Mix together the next 9 ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add yoghurt and mix well.
4. Roughly chop veggies, place on baking tray and drizzle a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for approx 20 minutes while completing the process below.
4. Coat the chicken fillets completely with the yoghurt spice mixture.
5. Preheat grill or frypan and cook chicken, turning frequently and basting with extra tandoori mix during the process. Chicken is ready when it turns completely white and juices run clear.